Gabe specializes in helping individuals and business owners over age 50 prepare for the future. “This is a critical time in discussing what retirement looks like and positioning yourself for success.”
Leveraging over 20 years in financial services, Gabe helps his clients with wealth management, long-term care, and retirement income strategies.
Gabe resides in Palo with his wife, Shawnacy, and three children: Trinity, Olivia and Henrik. His hope in his life reflects his main priorities of faith, family, and friends. Gabe enjoys bow hunting, working out, gardening and working on their acreage outside of the office.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Life Underwriter Training Counsel Fellow (LUTCF)
- Series 6, 7, 63 & 65
- Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Cetera Advisor Networks LLC
- Bachelor of Science, Business; Mount Mercy University
- Smartvestor Pro Advisor - Dave Ramsey*
- Financial Education Workshop Presenter
- Million Dollar Roundtable (MDRT), Top of the Table**
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- American Association for Long-term Care Insurance, member
- Toastmasters International, VP of Public Relations, Competent Communicator
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, "Big" - Matched Since 2009 with Teddy
- Active in Church
*Working with an advisor that is part of the SmartVestor network cannot guarantee investment success or that financial goals will be achieved. There can be no assurance that working with a Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro (SVP) will produce or achieve better results than working with an advisor not affiliated with the SmartVestor program. Advisors that participate in this program pay a fee to belong to the program for client leads that are provided. Dave Ramsey and the Dave Ramsey SmartVestor program is not affiliated with Cetera Advisor Networks LLC and Guide Wealth Partners and is not sponsored or endorsed by Cetera Advisor Networks LLC nor Guide Wealth Partners.
**The Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent association. Membership is based on production and does not qualify a financial professional to provide investment recommendations or advice. Inclusion of wealth manager in award program is not indicative of future success. Members become eligible for Top of the Table after generating six times the production requirement. Specific production requirements increase annually, and members must reapply each year.